Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello all again,
A lot has happened since the last post, we are having some tech. problems so it's been awhile. The following monday since the last post I was sick again, which means it was not the blood but a certain drug from the chemo called blyominicin. Again I had the high fevers, head aches and sickness but this time all at home. So something that is not fun to deal with. Toward the end of the week I went to my cancer OB for a semi-normal check up, he just sent me to go get some blood work done to make sure my port wasn't infected and therefore causing the sickness on Monday. All that came back normal, but my blood levels are low again. So this week Tues and Wed I am scheduled to get more blood which will extend my chemo day from 8:00-4:30ish instead out getting out at 2ish. Talk about a boring day sitting in a chair and watching TV. :( At least I will get some rest from the kids. :) The most EXCITING news is my count, (remember we want to hit zero) last count around 1800 and my count on the 26th is 47, that's right 47! Praise God again and again!!!!!!!! Keep praying that the rest of the treatments go quickly and I hopefully might beat this thing BEFORE spring! We can do it everyone! Until later....

9 comments:

The Reams said...

Praise God!!! We continue to pray for you and the whole family. Call if you need ANYTHING.
The Reams'

Unknown said...

What great news and a answer to prayer!!!! Go get 'em this week Meg! We will continue to pray for lower and lower numbers.

MBush said...

YEAH!!! So excited. We are praying for you everyday!! Keep your chin up this week during your long days! Maybe next week we can get together!

Jillia said...

We pray for you everyday, and people at our church do too. They ask me every Sunday how you're doing. It's great to see more answers to prayer and to have family in Christ everywhere, even though they've never met you!! God's family is so good!! I miss seeing you guys everyday. Please tell Annabelle that Aunt Jillia misses her like crazy!!

Katie said...

Seth and Meg -- I'm sure you've been using the same people to watch the kids a lot. Can we be a substitute sometime? We'd love to bring a meal or help out, but we won't know when to do it to not be in the way unless you tell us. Please call! 361-2227 or email przybyL5@msu.edu
--The Kimballs

Jacki said...

47... that's wonderful!!! We are thinking about you!!! I hope your strength comes back soon and they can figure the right "mix" of meds for you!!!

Kat said...

What an MIGHTY God we serve!!! That is so awesome! We are still praying for you and now I will ask specifically that you beat this by spring! We love you guys!

Amanda said...

47.....Let get it down to 0!!! We are praying for you guys every single day! Love you :}

Kari said...

How awesome! Praise God that your number count is down! We are still praying for you and your family!