Saturday, January 17, 2009

Well things continue to go well off the chemo. I feel good, still need a nap everyday but feel good. I was able to pack and take the kids to daycare on Thursday with minimal help from my mom and Friday I got them to her house alone. So it felt good to be a normal person again :) I am scheduled to go in Monday for fluids and one drug. That should only take about an hour and I can drive myself. So this coming week should be more of "normal" again. I still have someone everyday to help with the kids cause I just don't trust myself alone yet. The next week after the coming is back to 5 days of chemo. Until then we are somewhat enjoying watching Talin learning to crawl (he will be 7 months on Sunday) and having fun washing sheets because Annabelle is allowed no more diapers. :) Always fun at the Napper house. Keep praying because it is working!!!! Thanks again prayer warriors!!

2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Can't believe how big Talin is getting. They both did great with pictures.
You are such a trooper and encouragement to many of us. You have helped to bring a change in our lives. Our focus on what is important has truly opened my eyes to a different world. Love You!

Kari said...

Megan and Seth,
Still praying for you! God is good, and it sounds like things are improving! I am glad to hear that! I'll keep praying for you and your family.