Tuesday, February 3, 2009

count up a bit and puke puke puke

Another quick update for all.

Monday I went in for my hour long chemo and got called back the minute I got home because my potassium levels were extremely low and needed to be replenished immediately, so back I went in for another 2 hours during which i got an horrible swollen throat. Reaction? We are not sure. The potassim really helped my energy anyways, just not fun to go right back to chemo after you just got out!

Monday night Seth started to get really sick and throwing up etc... and stayed home on tuesday pretty unseen all day. Let's hope this clears quickly. Plus Annabelle was spitting up in the morning and pulled out a lovely throw up in the middle of Target on Tuesday! What fun luckily my sister was with me for some extra help. She is staying the night on tuesday thank goodness.

News about my counts...last monday I was at 47 and went up to 74 since then, which is horrible but not what we really were hoping for. We are thinking it could ust be the new chemo adjusting in my body yet so I am being watched carefully and tested again next monday to see where I am then.

Until then we need everyone HEALTHY again for the zillionth time this winter :)
Keep praying everyone....

2 comments:

Kat said...

Awwww, man! Sorry to hear about all that puking! (although I must say I was relieved to find out it wasn't you- sorry Seth and Annabelle, no offense! =)

We will just keep praying that your count goes back down again! Actually, I will pray that it goes down to 7 or 4, (single digits!!!!) since those seem to be numbers it likes. =)

Love you guys and we're praying, praying, praying!

Trina

Kari said...

I was glad it wan't you too! I'll keep praying that your count goes back down!