Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Count back down

Well good news for everyone! My beta count went back down again. It was 47, then went up to 74 and back down to 29! There is light at the end of the tunnel that spring will be more refreshing than we thought. :) This week I have an apt. on Thursday as a normal check again and another lung test on Friday, so let's hope these apt. go well. Next week I might need help with a few rides in the morning around 8:00 to 9:00 and one in the afternoon around 2:00...we will see if we can get it figured out. Keep praying guys we are close to beating this thing!!!!!

3 comments:

Jillia said...

Awesome news!! I'm so excited!!

Kat said...

Yay!!! God is so good! =)

I would love to help out with a ride next week, just let me know which day you need so I can make sure not to schedule anything. (The only day I can't do it is on Tuesday- since we go in for our 1/2 way ultrasound and find out the sex of the baby! =)

Ummm... should I mention we'll be riding in style in my '93 Geo Prizm?

Whitney said...

Praise God! That is what we've been praying for! We are so excited for you!